|Name:||macOS Mojave 10.14|
Using a Mac has always inspired a great job. Now macOS Mojave brings new features inspired by its most powerful users but designed for everyone. Stay focused on your work in the dark mode. Automatically organize files using Stacks. Take more kinds of screenshots with less effort. Try three new practices integrated applications and discover new and excellent in the redesigned Mac App Store. Now you can get more from each click.
- MacBook (Early 2015 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or newer)
- Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
- iMac (Late 2012 or newer )
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac Pro (late 2013, more mid2010 and mid2012 models with GPU compatible with Metal recommended)
• Experience a dramatic new look for your Mac that puts your content front and center while controls recede into the background.
• Enjoy new application designs that are easier to understand in dark environments.
• View an image of ever changing desktop with Dynamic Desktop.
• Automatically Organize your desktop files by type, date or label using Stacks.
• Capture still and videos using the new screen capture utility screen images.
• Find your files visually using large previews Gallery view.
• View full metadata for all types of files in the Preview pane.
• Take a picture, create a PDF and more directly in the Finder using Quick Actions.
• Check and sign PDF, crop images, and cut video and audio files using Quick Look.
Chamber of continuity
• Photography scans an object or a nearby document using your iPhone and automatically appears on your Mac.
Mac App Store
• Explore the selected new tabs discover, create, work and play applications.
• Discover the perfect application and takes full advantage you have with stories, selected collections, and videos.
• Look letters to find a song using some of the words he remembers.
• Start a personalized music station from any artist of improved artist pages.
• Enjoy the new Friends Mix, a playlist of songs your friends are listening.
• The Block Share and Like buttons, widgets comments and let you trace embedded content without permission with enhanced Intelligent Monitoring Prevention.
• Prevent websites from tracking your Mac using a simplified system profile that makes it more anonymous online.
• Read the top stories selected by the editors of Apple News, popular stories popular among readers and a custom feed created just for you.
• Keep your favorite topics, channels and saved day stories on your Mac and iOS devices.
• Create a list of custom tracking and displays interactive graphics that are synchronized to your Mac and iOS devices.
• Navigate managing the business news curated by Apple News editors markets.
• Make audio recordings, listen to them while working with other applications, or use them in a podcast, song or video.
• Access audio clips from your iPhone on your Mac using iCloud.
• Organize and control all accessories HomeKit from your desktop.
• Receive real-time notifications from the devices in your home while you work.