|Name:||Moom 3 2 13 MAS TNT.zip|
Moom makes window management as easy as clicking a mouse button—or using a keyboard shortcut if you’re one of those types of people.
With Moom, you can easily move and zoom windows to half screen, quarter screen, or fill the screen; set custom sizes and locations, and save layouts of opened windows for one-click positioning. Once you’ve tried Moom, you’ll wonder how you used your Mac without it.
- Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a popup palette
- Use a grid to ‘draw’ a window’s desired size and location
- Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
- Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
- Save window layouts to easily recreate the desired window arrangement at any time
- Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
- Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you’ve tried Mooming your windows, you’ll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
What’s New in Moom 3.2.13
- Fixed an issue where Moom couldn’t move and zoom the iTunes window via menu bar or keyboard shortcuts in Mojave.
- Added support for Dark Mode in Mojave.