|Name:||Omnifocus Pro 3.1.zip|
OmniFocus is a personal task management system, designed to quickly capture your thoughts and allow you to manage a store, and process them into actionable to-do items.??OmniFocus takes advantage of the power of Mac OS X, including:
The new OmniFocus 2 features everything you need to seriously get stuff done:
- Clarify your goals as Projects, and break them down into manageable Actions.
- Assign Contexts — the place you need to be, the person you need to contact, or even a state of mind — to Actions and Projects
- NEW: Use Forecast to see the actions and Calendar events already on your plate, and assign due dates to actions
- NEW: Assess and update your projects on a regular basis in the dedicated Review perspective
- Track essential details on everything, including dates, notes, and file attachments
- Capture urgent tasks and stray thoughts to your OmniFocus Inbox with Quick Entry — no need to even CommandTab away from the app you’re working in when the thought occurs
- Keep it all at your fingertips by syncing with OmniFocus for iPad and OmniFocus for iPhone
- Collect from anything that can send an email — Omni Sync Server’s Mail Drop adds items directly to your OmniFocus Inbox
- Print reports for your manager (if they like that kind of thing)
- Control the badges and notifications for upcoming tasks — out of your way or colorfully hard to overlook
The OmniFocus Pro in-app purchase adds tools to help you be even more productive – use custom perspectives and focus to fine-tune your views and apply the power of AppleScript to supercharge your workflow.
Don’t you think it’s time to find a better way to organize all of the stuff you need to accomplish?
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
What’s New in Omnifocus Pro 3.1
OmniFocus 3.1 adds localizations, a light sidebar option, and automatic theme switching in macOS Mojave.
- Localizations — OmniFocus is now localized in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
- macOS Mojave — Added a preference to automatically follow the system appears to the Style Preference Pane.
- Sidebar — Added a light sidebar appearance. To use this appearance in the OmniFocus theme, uncheck “Always use dark sidebar” in OmniFocus Style Preferences.
- Forecast — Forecast now hides declined calendar events and events in the past. Clean Up removes events that are still the Forecast outline but are now in the past due to a passage of time.
- Columns — Fixed problems with the Columns layout and narrow windows.
- Copy/Paste — Fixed a problem where copying a parent task with child tasks selected would result in duplicate child tasks on paste.
- Crash — Fixed a crash in Quick Entry.
- Crash — Fixed a crash related to perspective settings.
- Crash — Fixed a sync-related crash.
- Dark Theme — General fixes to the dark theme.
- Help — Fixed a problem where the Help window presented in Full Screen when it shouldn’t have.
- High Sierra — Fixed a problem with the appearance of the View Options popover in the Dark mode in High Sierra.
- Perspectives — Fixed a problem where a perspective would appear to be in a state with transient changes as soon as you clicked into a field.
- Perspectives — Fixed a problem where custom perspectives with certain filter rules would not update correctly when their contents changed.
- Perspectives — Fixed a problem where transient changes to a perspective would be saved on Quit and the perspective would never revert to its saved settings.
- Sidebar — Fixed problems with enabled states and appearances of the plus and gear buttons at the bottom of the sidebar.
- VoiceOver — Made several improvements to VoiceOver in OmniFocus.
- Smaller Fixes and Improvements — Including crash fixes.