VMware Fusion pro gives Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac along with hundreds of other operating systems side by side with Mac applications, without rebooting. VMWare Fusion is simple enough for home users and powerful enough for IT professionals, developers, and businesses. Free download from free mac torrents.
Run Nearly Any Operating System on a Mac
Running Windows on Mac is only the beginning. VMware Fusion lets you choose from hundreds of supported operating systems, from lesser-known Linux distributions to the latest Windows 10 release.
Connect to VMware vSphere
Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi and Workstation servers to launch, control and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. Thanks to the common VMware platform, VMs can be easily transferred from the vSphere data center to the Mac desktop and then run in Fusion.
Develop and Test for Any Platform
Fusion makes it simple to test nearly any OS and app on a Mac. Build and test apps in a sandbox while securely sharing local source files and folders. Fusion Pro now includes a RESTful API to integrate with modern development tools like Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, and others to fit the power of VMware into today’s Agile and DevOps-oriented production pipelines.
Design and Demo Complex Solutions
With the ability to run an entire virtual cloud stack on a single Mac, solution architects can demonstrate their entire software solution in real time, with safe rollback points to return to known configurations. Fully express the story of your software journey by running all of its components on a single notebook to show the world.
WHAT’S NEW :
Professionals Run Windows on Mac with Fusion Pro
Fusion 8 Pro lets Mac users take advantage of Windows 10 features like the all new Edge browser, or strike up a conversation with Cortana, the all-new personal digital assistant, even while Fusion is running in the background. With support for over 200 operating systems including Windows 10, Fusion 8 Pro delivers unsurpassed platform compatibility and integration with the VMware ecosystem.
Expiring Virtual Machines
For workers assigned to short-term projects, temporary employees, or for a software evaluation, create restricted virtual machines that expire at a predefined date and time. When powered on, the virtual machine will query the server at specified time intervals, storing the current system time in the restricted virtual machine’s policy file as the last trusted timestamp. An expired virtual machine will automatically suspend and will not restart without administrator intervention.
Minimum System Requirements
- Any 64bit capable Intel® Mac® (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- 750MB free disk space for VMware Fusion and at least 5GB for each virtual machine
- Mac OS X 10.9.0 or later
- Operating system installation media (disk or disk image) for virtual machines
- Microsoft Windows is not included with VMware Fusion
- Recommended graphics hardware for Windows DirectX 10 or OpenGL 3.3 includes NVIDIA 8600M or better and ATI 2600 or better
What’s New in VMware Fusion Pro 11.0.1
- This release contains bug fixes and security updates.
Support has been added for the following operating
systems as guest:
- Ubuntu 18.10
- Fedora 29
- RHEL 7.6
- VMware Fusion has an uninitialized stack memory usage vulnerability in the vmxnet3 virtual network adapter that might allow a guest to execute code on the host. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the identifier CVE20186981 to this issue.